Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My prayer for the orphans

"I pray that out of His glorious riches He may stregthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that supasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." ~Ephesians 3:16-19


This was the verse that went with my devotional this morning and immediatly i thought of all those kids who have no idea what love is. I want them to know love so that they may have an idea of what God's love is like.

1 comment:

Connie said...

And just think...before long you will be in Uganda, showing His love to His children there. I can't wait for how this is going to grow you and change you into being more like Him. I love you!