Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been tagged!















1. I love being with friends. I love just hanging out and talking or going out to movies or something like that.

2. I am always listening to music. I pretty much listen to everything as long as it has a good beat or good tune!

3. On weekends I watch football games with my mom (if its football season... if not we watch the sport that is in season)

4.My favorite tv show is One Tree Hill. Me, my sister, and my mom all sit down every monday night and watch it together.

5. My favorite movie is Remember the Titans.... there are tons more but that is my fav.

6. I look forward to meeting with my D-Group girls every Wed. night!! I love them so much and love the talks that we have!!

7. I love going over to Gwen's house whenever I can! I love her so much and she is such an inspiration to me! Her kids are wonderful and it is so much fun to go over and help her with her kids and help her around the house!!


So there you go... 7 random facts about me...

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

k, ya know I love you to come over and hang out also ... ANYTIME ... we missed you last night at Katie's thing ... we are having another one next Tuesday if you wanna come ... we raised $7000 ... God is so amazing ... I love to see Him work out His plan through us .. I know He has a big plan for you ... love ya!!